At Nobu Hotels, the health and safety of our guests and team members is paramount. For over 25 years we have proudly served our guests the highest quality product in an exceptionally sanitary environment as you would only expect with raw fish headlining our menu.
We now find ourselves in a new world due to COVID-19.
In accordance with the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector for Poland, we are introducing new safety rules for Nobu Hotel Warsaw:
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times. Masks and gloves are available to guests.
- While our fitness facility remains open and constantly sterilized, sauna, plunge pool and steam room are closed.
- Hotel is equipped with disinfection kits. Available upon request.
- Electrostatic spray guns are used in all guest rooms after check-out as well as in all public areas.
- Guest room window shades are cleaned with specific disinfectant sprays.
- Pillow protectors are laundered following check-out.
- Ability to use your personal smart device to operate and navigate the TV, avoiding use of the in-room TV remote control
- In-room dining menu’s displayed on your TV.
- All public spaces have sanitizing stations available for use while staying at hotel or dining in restaurant.
- Restaurant dining capacity has been reduced to facilitate personal distancing.
- Restaurant menus are also available via your personal smart device using a QR code.
We have also ensured that our reservation and cancellation policies remain flexible and risk-free during this situation. Should you require further assistance please contact [email protected]
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the website for the World Health Organization.
We greatly appreciate your desire to travel and look forward to welcoming you soon to our hotel.