At Nobu Hotels, the health and safety of our guests and team members is paramount. For over 25 years we have proudly served our guests the highest quality product in an exceptionally sanitary environment as you would only expect with raw fish headlining our menu.
We now find ourselves in a new world due to COVID-19. As we move forward and begin to welcome our guests and team members back to our hotels and restaurants, the journey will be further tailored with precautionary hygiene protocols directed by the local health organizations and government authorities within each of our destinations. You are our family, and we remain resolute in striving to continually provide to you our Nobu guest experience through our heartfelt kokoro service.
At Nobu Hotel Warsaw, we have implemented the following precautionary measures, in accordance with the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector for Poland:
- Reservations will require full contact information and secured using a credit card prior to arrival for duration of stay to expedite guest registration.
- All room charges and gratuities are required to be paid via credit card to eliminate cash handling.
- Guest rooms are equipped with disinfection kits for use at your leisure. Replacements are made upon request.
- Electrostatic spray guns are used in all guest rooms after check-out as well as in all public areas.
- Guest room window shades are cleaned with specific disinfectant sprays.
- Pillow protectors are laundered following check-out.
- Elevator access is limited to travelling parties at any given time.
- Ability to use your personal smart device to operate and navigate the TV, avoiding use of the in-room TV remote control
- In-room dining menu’s displayed on your TV and delivered to your door only in order to avoid contact.
- All public spaces have sanitizing stations available for use while staying at hotel or dining in restaurant.
- Restaurant dining capacity has been reduced to facilitate personal distancing.
- Restaurant menus are also available via your personal smart devcice using a QR code.
- All staff wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Masks and gloves are available to guests.
- While our fitness facility remains open and sterilized regularly, our sauna, plunge pool and steam room remain closed at this time.
We have also ensured that our reservation and cancellation policies remain flexible and risk-free during this situation. Should you require further assistance please contact email@example.com
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the website for the World Health Organization.
We greatly appreciate your desire to travel and look forward to welcoming you soon to our hotel.